Heritage Preschool & Pre-K
Our Approach to Learning
We at Heritage Preschool recognize the importance of providing your child a loving Christian environment in which to grow.
We offer the opportunity to learn through developmentally appropriate materials and experiences enabling each child to develop physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. We believe children learn best through hands-on learning experiences. We encourage curiosity, questions and discovery of God’s world. Our planned activities foster a creative environment that results in independence and a sense of accomplishment. Heritage Preschool understands that a child’s early experience shapes their future and lasts a lifetime.
Our goal is to P.L.A.N.T. seeds so that each child can become all that God intends for them to be.
- Prepare for a lifetime of learning
- Love each child as Jesus does
- Affirm each child of their uniqueness in God’s world
- Nurture relationships with other children
- Teach that learning is FUN
- Class ages range from infants to 5 years
- Class ratio is not more than 10 children per 1 adult
- Mid-morning snacks are provided
Age cut-offs are on or before August 1:
- 1's Class: Child must be at least 12 months old
- 2's Class: Child must be at least 2 years old
- 3's Class: Child must be at least 3 years old
- Pre-K Class: Child must be at least 4 years old
PREPARING YOUR CHILD FOR KINDERGARTEN
We strive to provide your child with the best learning environment to prepare them for their school career. We have been blessed with some wonderfully gifted and dedicated teachers. Your child will have the opportunity to learn Math, Science, Language, Writing, Music, and Art. Your child will also be screened by his or her teachers 3 times during the school year. The results will be shared with you so that together we can prepare your child for Kindergarten.
Fees & Tuition
TUITION COST: $155/MONTH* (STARTING SEPT 2017)
Registration Fee: $75 (one time fee per child)
SUPPLY FEE: $35/STUDENT (SEPT AND JAN)*Multiple Child Discount: There is a 5% deduction per each additional family member. Advance Payment Discount: There is a 10% deduction for an entire school year's tuition if paid in full by September 5, 2017. A 15% dedcution will apply for families with two or more children.
Register & Payments
To reserve a spot for 2017-2018, choose one of the following:
- Click here to PRINT, Fill OUT & RETURN a Registration Form (PDF)
The 1 & 3 year old classes are full. To be put on the waiting list please call the preschool at 479-474-6424.
A Non-refundable $75 deposit must accompany Online Registration or Printed Registration Form
- Click here to pay monthly tuition for ONE CHILD
- Click here to pay monthly tuition for TWO OR MORE CHLDREN
- Click here to pay the SUPPLY FEE
Hours & Dates
- 9am-2pm (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- For all holidays, we follow the VBSD Calendar
- 2016-2017 Pre-K Graduation: May 18, 2017
- 2017-2018 Classes Start: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Preschool Coordinator: Shawnna Seewald
- Preschool Administrative Assistant: Traci Lewis
- Children's Minister: Shea Marsh
- Director of Ministries: Roger Goins
- Lead Pastor: Wes Hilliard